Support SHSAT Testing Reform

Here are things YOU can do NOW to support replacing the SHAT as the single measure of academic merit.

Call your State Senator and Assemblymember

Ask for a public opinion on the SHSAT exam.  Get your elected official engaged on the issue.

Find your State Senator.

Sign Petitions

Sign and share these petitions with your friends.